We offer free support and advice on all aspects of social and therapeutic horticulture.
Thrive can help, if you:
- are looking for a place at a garden project for yourself or somebody else
- want to know how to make gardening easier for yourself
- are looking to volunteer at a garden project
- are seeking more information because you are working at or involved in a garden project
- want to know more about social and therapeutic horticulture
Thrive produces a range of briefing sheets and publications which provide an overview of popular topics.
Thrive's website Carry on Gardening gives top tips for easier gardening, whatever your disability or needs, and details of tried-and-tested garden equipment and tools.
If you would like to have your project added to our database of services, so that we can share your details with potential referrers, enquirers and volunteers, please download a copy of our Project Questionnaire and return it to email@example.com
For more information email the Information Service or call us on 0118 988 5688.