94% of our client gardeners say they feel better after coming to Thrive.
Become a corporate partner
Not every business is the same, and we all have different objectives which is why Thrive prides itself on the personal approach we give to each partner.
Why partner with us
- Motivate staff and encourage team building
- Meet Corporate Social Responsibility objectives
- Help us tackle isolation and improve mental and physical health of more people with disabilities
- Build brand profile
- Reach new audiences and drive sales
- Secure positive PR
- A dedicated Corporate Partnership account manager
How you can support us
- Charity of the Year
- Gifts in Kind
- Payroll Giving
- Corporate Volunteering
How Thrive can help you
- Fundraising support
- Corporate Volunteering – Team Building Days
- Use of our Logo
- Training / Consultancy
- Tax benefits
If you would like to find out more about becoming a charity partner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0118 988 5688.