With over 35 years' experience, Thrive are the UK's leading experts in training people
to use social and therapeutic horticulture (STH) to help those who have been touched by disability.
We offer bespoke training packages to large and small organisations and have recently provided training to the following groups:
, Local Authorities
, Healthcare Providers
like BUPA , Charities
such as MIND, Action for Blind People and Groundwork, Private Organisations
like A2 Dominion, as well as a host of Educational Organisations
and International Groups
from St Patrick's Mental Health Services in Ireland to universities in Belgium, Sweden and Japan.
"Thanks to Thrive for the excellent training session about therapeutic horticulture and dementia. Everyone who attended really enjoyed the day and went away with lots of ideas and plans to put the skills and knowledge they had acquired into practice. Thrive's passion and expertise were much appreciated"
- Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnerships NHS Trust
Thrive can help your organisation:
- Deliver higher quality of care to your service users
- Meet inspection criteria
- Secure additional support from external stakeholders and funders
- Improve the knowledge and skills of staff
- Fulfil the needs of an INSET day
- Add value to a seminar or conference
- Provide cost-effective CPD
Below is a list of some of the bespoke training courses that we can offer:
If you would like to find out how Thrive can design a bespoke training course for you, please email or call 0118 988 5688.
Click to open a copy of our latest Bespoke information sheet